(COMPANY NAME) is a fast-growing tech startup dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 60 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
(COMPANY NAME) transforms industrial plants in the energy, process and utility sector by introducing robotics to a wide range of novel applications that so far were beyond reach. Our customers are large asset operators and industrial service providers pioneering the use of robotics technology for inspection and maintenance. Our mobile robot ANYmal uses legs for extreme mobility in complex environments, camera- and LIDAR-based sensing for full autonomy and obstacle avoidance, and AI for high-quality and consistent inspection results. We develop numerous customized hardware systems, including the entire robotic platform, actuators, sensors, inspection payloads, charging systems, and all related (COMPANY NAME) mechanical hardware.
As a software intern at (COMPANY NAME), you will be integrated in daily software development tasks including feature development, testing and verification. You'll join a team of robotics software engineers with deep knowledge in the robotics software architecture and algorithms . We diligently strive for a robust, highly performant and user-friendly system and constantly come up with new ways to optimize working with ANYmal.
Currently, we have openings for two interns in the following teams:
- Navigation, motion planning and obstacle avoidance
- Front-end development of GUIs (design and implementation)
* Developing, using, and maintaining in-house software and systems
* Planning and conducting tests to verify software components and determine failure cases
* Analyzing and processing test data
* Developing and applying new technologies and methodologies
* Currently a master, PhD student or recent graduate in computer science, robotics, or related fields
* A basic understanding of control theory, system modeling and mechatronics
* Strong collaborative skills with the ability to work independently
* Willingness to improve your understanding of the state-of-the-art robotics technology applied to real world problems
* Fluent in English
Please note that we are only able to consider applications from Schengen-Area citizens (except for ETH and EPFL students' compulsory internship).
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a young and ambitious team, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich
|Posted on:||07 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|