(COMPANY NAME) is a fast-growing tech startup dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 60 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
(COMPANY NAME) transforms industrial plants in the energy, process and utility sector by introducing robotics to a wide range of novel applications that so far were beyond reach. Our customers are large asset operators and industrial service providers pioneering the use of robotics technology for inspection and maintenance. Our mobile robot ANYmal uses legs for extreme mobility in complex environments, camera- and LIDAR-based sensing for full autonomy and obstacle avoidance, and AI for high-quality and consistent inspection results. We develop numerous customized hardware systems, including the entire robotic platform, actuators, sensors, inspection payloads, charging systems, and all related (COMPANY NAME) mechanical hardware.
We are looking for a 6-month mechatronics intern to join our hardware engineering and development team. You will work closely with our mechanical and/or electrical engineering teams on our cutting-edge robot developments. This internship offers the possibility to experience and contribute to various development and production aspects of our systems.
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in mechanical, electrical or software engineering. Cross-functional (i.e., mechatronics) capabilities are a plus
* Practical hands-on experience with mechanical or electrical engineering
* Experience with software development (Python, C++, CI/CD) is a plus
* Basic experience with mechanical or electrical design software
* Driven personality with a passion for technology
* Ability to work autonomously in a team, and to propose new design ideas
* Good communication skills in English both verbally and in writing
Please note that we are only able to consider applications from Schengen-Area citizens (except for ETH and EPFL students' compulsory internship).
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a young and ambitious team, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich
|Posted on:||07 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|