A career at the (COMPANY NAME) Group is something to be proud of. Our mission is to protect and grow our clients' wealth - but not by any means necessary. Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do and we treat our clients' wealth as if it were our own. We protect our clients' assets for the long-term using expertise and innovation, all underpinned by our Rethink Everything philosophy. Our colleagues are the foundation of our success. We employ people at different life stages, from graduates to executive level leaders. The one thing they all have in common is that they seek to challenge the status quo, are imaginative and have the ability to offer a fresh perspective.
With over 220 years of wealth management experience behind us, we at (COMPANY NAME) demand that technology honours and strengthens our heritage. Armed with our Rethink Everything philosophy, we have created our own bespoke IT solutions in-house; solutions informed by the deep understanding of wealth management rooted in that very same heritage - designed by financial professionals for financial professionals.
OpenShift Migration Internship 6-12 months
For the Technology & Operation Division, in our IT team your mission will consist in participating in current projects and new initiatives. The subject matters are including the following topics:
YOUR MISSIONS :
Migration of an automatic Jenkins deployment pipeline to OpenShift :
We are currently using a Jenkins pipeline that handles the following operations:
* Deployment of Java batch components ;
* Deployment of JEE applications on JBoss EAP6 servers ;
* Deployment of various configurations ;
* Custom scripting ;
* And others.
The migration foresees the development of a new Jenkins pipeline with the same functionalities, but aiming at the OpenShift platform, i.e. :
* Deployment of SpringBoot applications ;
* Deployment of Spring batches ;
* Deployment of Angular applications ;
* Deployment of docker images ;
* Possibility to create several sandbox environments simultaneously.
YOUR PROFILE :
* Master Diploma in IT ;
* Classroom and/or industry experience in full software development life-cycle ;
* Classroom and/or industry experience in using Java and SpringBoot ;
* Classroom and/or industry experience in using Docker ;
* Experience in Jenkins and pipelines preferred ;
* Experience in Kubernetes / OpenShift preferred ;
* Demonstrate programming aptitude and ability for logical and abstract thinking ;
* Fluent in French and English ;
* Good presentation and communication skills ;
* Domiciliation in Switzerland.
YOUR BENEFITS :
* Knowledge and insight into both the financial industry and state-of-the-art software development ;
* Improve decision-making skills working in a human size team ;
* Develop agile working methodology skills ;
* Gain understanding in the private banking area.
If you recognise yourself in this description, then please do apply. We look forward to hearing from you
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|
|Job duration:||6 months|