class="jd__row--main jd__summary--main" data-reactid="103">Next summer join the team working on the Visual Lookup features across the (COMPANY NAME) eco-system!. We are continuously advancing the state of the art in computer vision and machine learning. At (COMPANY NAME), we have a balanced mix of research and focus on delivering only the best products. We are looking for an applied researcher and engineer excited about image understanding and visual search. As a member of the team, you will work on some of the most challenging technical problems, develop new ML solutions that will impact future (COMPANY NAME) products and collaborate with the best product teams to integrate your ideas into products. You will be working in a diverse, fast moving team based in Zurich, Switzerland, and will interact regularly with teams based in Cupertino, USA.
* Excellent programming skills with Python and another language (swift/obj-c/c++/c)
* Expertise in computer vision and machine / deep learning
* Hands-on experience with training / deploying ML models
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
* Familiar Machine Learning frameworks and Computer Vision Libraries
* Good software design, problem solving and debugging skills.
* Publication / ML projects track record demonstrating innovative R&D
This position requires a highly motivated person who wants to help us do fundamental academic research as well as invent real-world solutions. You will be responsible for implementing, evaluating and improving computer vision and machine learning algorithms based on the latest advancements in the fields. If this is you, we'd love to hear from you!
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
Currently pursuing PhD or Masters in computer science, computer vision, machine learning, data science or equivalent.
* (COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. (COMPANY NAME) is a drug-free workplace
|Posted on:||18 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|