class="jd__row--main jd__summary--main" data-reactid="103">Do you want to make Siri and (COMPANY NAME) products smarter for our users? The Siri Search & Knowledge teams are building groundbreaking technology for algorithmic search, machine learning, natural language processing, and artificial intelligence. The features we build are redefining how hundreds of millions of people use their computers and mobile devices to search and find what they are looking for. Siri's universal search engine powers search features across a variety of (COMPANY NAME) products, including Siri, Spotlight, Safari, Messages and Lookup. As part of this group, you will work with one of the most exciting high performance computing environments, with petabytes of data, millions of queries per second, and have an opportunity to imagine and build products that delight our customers every single day.
* Experience with at least one of the following programming languages: Go, Java, Python, Scala, C/C++, Rust
* Solid background in computer science: algorithms and data structures
* Theoretical and practical experience with machine learning, natural language processing, or information retrieval
* Phenomenal interpersonal skills are required; able to work independently as well as in a team
* Interest in scalable backend infrastructure and performance
* Experience working with data pipelines is a plus
* Exposure to distributed computing platform and technologies such as AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, MapReduce, or similar is a plus
We design and build infrastructures to support features that empowers billions of Siri users. Our team processes trillions of links to find the best content to surface to users through search. We also analyze pages to extract critical features for indexing, ranking. We apply statistical analysis to improve link selection, freshness, retrieval rates, extraction quality, and many others. You'll have the opportunity to work with large scale systems with trillions of rows and many petabytes of data and incredible complexity. If this is you, we'd love to hear from you!
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled on a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
* (COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. (COMPANY NAME) is a drug-free workplace
|Posted on:||18 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|