(COMPANY NAME), a fabless semiconductor company known for innovative I/O and SerDes communication links seeks a self-directed signal processing intern with a passion for technology and circuit design, collaboration, and creative problem-solving.
Today we have two internship positions available for max 6 months, in our Advanced R&D Lab for MSc or PhD students in the following area :
* Signal processing and modeling: the students will help model complex analog circuits using signal processing techniques. Knowledge of analog circuits is a plus, but we will be able to teach them the required knowledge if they have a firm knowledge of signal processing. Programming skills in Python, C, or C++ is a big plus.
The intern will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a mentor and with senior leadership on modeling the interaction of high-speed analog circuits and calibration algorithms.
Duties and Responsibilities:
(1) Support the Advanced R&D Team of the company in modeling new designs and architectures,
(2) Organize and maintain research findings in the company's document management system,
(3) Lend support to other areas of the business in need of modeling.
(1) Signal Processing, Communications, or Electrical Engineering major.
(2) Minimum Grade Point Average of 5.0,
(3) Familiar with C, C++, Python, Matlab,
(4) Strong verbal and written communication skills,
(5) Excellent analytical and verbal problem-solving skills,
(6) Ability to work well in teams, and:
(7) strong ethic and attention to detail.
(1) Gain hands-on experience in an industrial research lab,
(2) Shadowing knowledgeable professionals,
(3) Opportunity to see the inner workings of a startup,
(4) Compensation available.
(5) Access to very advanced process nodes
If you recognize yourself in the description above, and love to be part of a growing Company, are a good team player with an upbeat approach to life, we would love to hear from you
|Posted on:||19 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|