Assist the Compliance department in managing and monitoring all compliance issues related to the activities of our Geneva-based institutional asset management arm, Pictet Asset Management SA (Pictet AM).
* Ensure adherence to the PAM Code of Ethics, and in particular accurately maintain the PA Dealing and gifts and entertainment processes
* Preparing client compliance reporting.
* Helping the Compliance Monitoring team to carry out regular and ad-hoc compliance monitoring activities, as assigned, and maintaining a positive compliance culture through communication and by monitoring regulatory responsibilities at all levels.
* Developing and improving the compliance monitoring tools and systems.
* University degree in Finance.
* Sound knowledge of financial instruments.
* First professional experience with an asset management company or bank.
* Knowledge of Swiss, UK, Luxembourg or US asset management or trading would be a plus.
* Excellent oral and written communications skills.
* Expert user of the standard office IT applications (MS Office) and Bloomberg would be a plus.
* Fluent in English and French; good command of German or Italian would be a plus.
* Must be resident in Switzerland or willing to relocate.
As the chosen applicant, you will be trustworthy, discreet and flexible. You are able to work independently in a changing environment. In addition to being a team player and working well under pressure, you have a keen interest in legal and regulatory matters and are looking to join a small team where you will be able to improve your existing knowledge and skills.
We will not accept any CVs via agencies