Pictet Wealth Management combines more than 200 years of Swiss banking heritage with global investment expertise. The Partner-owned financial service group offers a comprehensive service for wealthy individuals and families including discretionary and advisory investment solutions and family office services.
We are seeking to recruit a trainee for the Pictet Wealth Management (PWM) division for a period of 6 months within PWM Risk Management Service.
* Schedule project meetings, prepare minutes, supporting documents and project reporting.
* Prepare project reporting documents as well as support developments of Steering Committee presentation.
* Coordination of initiatives with specific stakeholders.
* Develop and propose concepts to be engaged with key business partners in order to engineer and implement smart solutions which meet regulatory and business needs.
* Perform business analysis both process and data driven.
* Contribute to the risk identification by mapping risks relating to Wealth Management activities and analyse them (factors, associated indicators and controls).
* Contribute to the establishment of the risk appetite statements for PWM globally.
* Capture and gather risk insights arising from incidents.
* Contribute to the implementation of risk tools.
* University degree in Banking, Economics or Management (Master or about to be completed)
* Previous professional experience as a trainee in Financial Services
* Deep interest in banking business and banking regulations
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
* Committed to a high-level of quality and entrepreneurial mindset (can-do attitude)
* Fluency in English and French required
* Eligible to work in Switzerland
We will not accept any CVs via agencies
Diversity & Inclusion
Pictet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace
|Posted on:||22 Jul 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|