* Support in building up growth strategies in the region and developing efficient methods of implementing them
* Analyzing data and tracking KPIs needed for regional projects (e.g. distribution expansion and other growth sales projects)
* Support in all needed reporting related to country and product areas
* Organizing local and regional meetings as well as business trips
* Studies or recent graduation in the field of business administration or economics
* High ability to work under pressure and solution-oriented
* Commitment and high motivation
* Curious with high willingness to learn
* Very good knowledge of common software solutions (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
* Very good knowledge of german and english
* Duration of the internship: November 1, xxx1 until August 1x, xxx2
* The prerequisite for the internship is enrollment at a university or a university degree that was obtained no longer than 6 months ago.
* Please include a current certificate of enrollment with your application.
Apply now and become part of an international and interdisciplinary team at the headquarters for (COMPANY NAME) power tool accessories in Solothurn.
Tel: +41 (32)
|Posted on:||20 Sep 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|