At (COMPANY NAME) we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining 'impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
Intern Information Technology R&D Organizational Change Management - 12 m contract (f/m/d)
Infuse the Consumer Health Digital Transformation R&D Product and Pipeline Platform team with outside perspective from academia and support development of digital products across the platform.
* Assist with Organization Change Management process of one of our key digital programs
* Manage the different communication channels (eg. yammer, SharePoint, teams)
* Track KPIs on the usage of the different platforms
* Manage the learning content in the different platforms (upload the training content in our learning management system, verify completion of training status)
* Manage our Change agent community & monthly sessions to give a project status update
Who are you:
* Currently pursuing a master's degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Science/technology, STEM, or related business field with a focus in Digital Products and/or Project Management
* We are looking for humble and hungry, agile students who have a drive for results, a desire to learn, and passion for new technologies
* We are looking for students who are passionate about research, innovation, and the consumer products industry
* Passion for digital topics and consumer health trends and dynamics impacted by digital means (e.g., digital health, startups, sensors and wearables, devices, etc.) as well as innovation techniques (e.g., design thinking), digital trends in R&D
* Ability to work in a team as well as independently
* Strong communication skills with fluency in English, both written and spoken
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to providing barrier-free access and support-facilities for individuals with disabilities - during the application process and beyond. Applicants with disabilities are encouraged to request any support / equipment they may need via the contact information below.
Switzerland : Basel-City : Basel
|Posted on:||19 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|