P&G is the largest Consumer Goods Company in the world and is home of some of the most famous and market leading brands around the globe. Joining P&G European Head Quarters will enable you to have a meaningful impact on brands that millions of consumers are using dailyand can't live without.Join the dynamic and fast-moving environment and learn all about marketing and brand management functions while still being a student and start to set the path for your career now.
At P&G there are multiple internships opportunities in brand management, from product design and development, to strategic regional operational marketing. At P&G we believe that our interns have a meaningful impact and consider them as future employees. Therefore, joining P&G as an intern means having real responsibility as of Day 1.
* Lead your own projects and work in an autonomous way
* Discover brand management through creative projects as well as strategic business analysis
* Strengthen your interpersonal skills by effectively communicating, interacting with peers and managing external agencies.
* Develop your adaptability through diverse project management and contribute to our brands' growth.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
* Join a dynamic, innovative and challenging industry!
* A highly international and flexible working environment withpeople from all over the world.
* Work hard & play hard: enjoy thriving in a competitive environment.
* Discover a new multicultural city and don't worry about anything : We provide you with an accommodation in the city center (applicable only if you currently live >75km from Geneva), a round-trip ticket to Geneva and free public transport within the city.
* Enjoy Geneva Office's facilities: Subsidized meals in our canteen, on-site gym, company store, on-site hair salon, sports teams and "new-hire network" are among the many benefits.
* Competitive compensation.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
* You are a University undergrads/graduate
* You have strong academic records
* You have excellent English verbal and writing skills
* You have a strong leadership, analytical thinking and collaboration skills
* And you are eager to learn!
* Apply by clicking on the button below
* Have your CV in English ready to attach (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
* Make sure to attach a summary of your latest grades
Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Due to legal restrictions, immigration sponsorship is available only for EU/EFTA nationalities. All candidate with non - EU/EFTA nationalities are encouraged to check out opportunities in countries where they can acquire a work permit.
Petit Lancy, Canton of Geneva, Switzerland
Job Type: Full time
|Posted on:||17 Dec 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|