The Infrastructure and Operations department located in Meyrin is looking for a highly motivated intern who is willing to take over a project management assistant and technical coordinator position for a 6-month mission and support program and project managers.
This internship will allow you to participate in several IT projects to assist project and program managers. Your responsibilities will include the following:
* Project administration: Initiate and maintain project documentation (Scope, budget, timeline, quality) and registers. Provide recordings/minutes of meetings.
* Tracking: Track individual activities, issues, risks, decisions or work packages, report on their progress and identify blockers.
* Change request management: Identify, track and document project change requests.
* Information Gathering & Consolidation: Gather, collect, and consolidate large set of technical information from stakeholders linked to a specific project or program, such as local IT and technical teams.
* Process coordination: Coordinate the execution of complex processes (i. e. many stakeholders, many dependent activities, many occurrences of the same process).
* Facilitation: Facilitate collaboration, discussions between SMEs with a common outcome.
* Support Incident resolution: Coordinate incident resolution related to project or program, by analyzing, prioritizing, tracking, logging arisen issues (i. e. end-user issues during hyper care period)
* You are doing a master's degree or have recently graduated (Business or Engineering School) with a strong willingness to enter Project Management
* High level of personal interest in digitalization and technology
* Knowledge in IT infrastructure and operations
* Strong analytical thinking
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Strong attention to details and technicalities
* Excellent organizational and technical skills
* Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
Start Date: ASAP
* Copy url to clipboard Cancel var all = document.getElementsByClassName('dropdown-menu'); for (var i = 0; i
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|