Pictet Alternative Advisors (PAA) is a leading alternative investment specialist with expertise in hedge funds, private equity and global real estate. The Geneva and London-based team constructs, manages and advises on portfolios of alternative investment solutions for institutional and private clients.
You will bring support the Private Equity Investor Relations team with marketing, business development and client-servicing activities for PAA. Also, you will help to provide internal clients (Client Relationship Managers) and external clients with advice and information while being actively involved in investment processes.
* Supporting the fundraising efforts for the Private Equity (PE) business (funds and mandates) and helping to develop the business strategy by supporting the Private Equity Investor Relations team in the following activities:
* presenting the PE business to existing clients and prospects;
* organising the launch and promotion of new products;
* preparing tailor-made solutions (mandates);
* Providing thorough monitoring of client relationships and building up the relevant reporting and analysis.
* Preparing a range of marketing documents.
* Preparing cashflow forecasts for clients
* Helping to carry out the competition watch.
* University degree in Finance or Economics (or qualification deemed equivalent.
* Keen interest in the alternative investment space, especially private equity.
* Previous internship with an asset manager or a private equity fund would be an asset.
* Proficient user of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
* Fluency in French and English; any other language would be an asset.
* Must be resident in Switzerland or willing to relocate.
As the successful applicant, you will be conscientious and open-minded. You will also be highly motivated and draw on your excellent interpersonal skills to interact with clients, making it your priority to satisfy their needs. In addition to being able to work independently, you will enjoy being part of a team and be seeking to join a team of exacting professionals where your ability to synthesise ideas and your keen sense of discretion and ethics will be greatly valued.
Start date: as soon as possible
We will not accept any CVs via agencies