* Manage the EVOLVE platform, our Content Portal
1. Ensure: Updates are published according to an agreed timeline; Key new Commercial staff across the ECP are Highlighted; Regular training on the platform for new staff is scheduled.
2. Lead the tracking of affiliate engagements with the platform and perform analysis of this data as well as of qualitative feedback from the countries to evaluate the platform and suggest actions for improvement.
* Support the MS RCT as needed.
* Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Life Sciences, Health Economics or similar
* Fluent in English, other European languages an advantage
* Digital and Omnichannel experience
* Project Management skills
* Ability to work independently, proactively, and remotely as required
* Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
* Strong collaborator and team player
* Passion for learning and taking on new challenges
In this role, you will support the Europe, Canada, and Partner Markets (ECP) Multiple Sclerosis Regional Commercial Team, whose Value Proposition is, 'enabling affiliate business performance'. You will collaborate cross functionally and across geographies, and while reporting directly to the Head of MS International, you may be assigned a temporary manager depending on the task. The primary responsibility will be to manage an internal commercial asset distribution platform (called EVOLVE). This includes leading the regular publication of content, marketing it to internal stakeholders, and managing processes to keep the platform updated as well as looking for ways to continuously improve it.
The role will also support the MS RCT on an 'as needed' basis across all aspects of our work, for example, but not limited to: the development of key content, materials and programs to be deployed to affiliates in the ECP region.
Videos To Watch