GLOBAL E-COMMERCE ACCELLERATION MANAGER (INTERNSHIP)
"Wella' is one of the world's leading professional and retail hair companies. It is a beauty collective with a mission to enable consumers to look & feel like their true self. Its love brands, which include beauty icons such as Wella, Clairol, OPI, and ghd (all together "Wella"), are co-created by & designed for the beauty junkies of today & tomorrow. Following the signing of an agreement with global investment firm KKR for the divestiture of (COMPANY NAME)'s Professional and Retail Hair businesses, "Wella" is on its way to become a fully independent, standalone company with its own management team and operational structures. At closing, our new Company will have presence in over 100 countries and an estimated annual net revenue of $2.3Bn. "Wella" and its brands, are and will remain committed to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment. For additional information about "Wella" please visit wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.
At Wella, digital transformation is one of the key company priorities. By being part of the global eCommerce team, you will be a key contributor in driving the commercialization and growth of the direct eCommerce business. Reporting into the Global B2B eCommerce Director, you will support the global and local eCommerce operations creating the best value for the business and delivering the best experience for our customers across the globe.
The role of eCommerce Acceleration Manager Intern is to support and drive the development and execution of commercial and marketing strategies for the eCommerce direct business (B2B focus). This is an exciting opportunity to influence the business strategic choices in this area building upon previous corporate strategies and experience while shaping them to fit the needs of a smaller and more agile business.
* Support the development and deployment of the global marketing & commercial plans for the Professional Beauty online store to increase frequency, penetration and basket size.
* Work in partnership with local eCommerce teams, enabling them to run the local eCommerce and platform operations, CRM Activities and driving share and reapply culture across the organization.
* In selected market, localize global marketing plans and execute them with excellence and manage eCommerce platform merchandising activity, including maintaining products and promotional content on the platform (CMS).
* Contribute to optimize the online shopping experience on the Professional Beauty eCommerce platform, by monitoring KPI for SHOPPING EXPERIENCE & SALES, and developing shopper insights through partnering with sales and other functions, as a result drive profitable sales conversions.
* Preferred Master Degree level qualifications. Preferred (but not mandatory) disciplines: Marketing, Digital Marketing, Management, Business Studies/MBA, Engineering
* Preferred 6-12 months of previous professional experience in digital marketing/product marketing/ e-commerce/commercial
* Solid grasp of e-commerce, CRM, digital marketing
* Passion for digital innovation, digital media and beauty
* Proven leadership and previous activity in extracurricular activities
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Financial acumen and business analytics skills
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
* At ease with rapidly changing environments
* Fluent in English (other languages French, German, Italian, an etc. are a plus)
* Experience with editing software such as Adobe Photoshop (also Adobe Premiere a plus).
* Experience in the creation and maintenance of websites based on Content Management Systems CMS (i.e. WordPress, Drupal, etc.)
As a plus
* Experience with eCommerce platforms such as Magento, Hybris
* Experience with CRM platforms such as SAP Marketing
* Sales experience in B2B environment
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR WELLA
What you can expect from us:
* Attractive salary package
* Competitive holiday allowance
* Wide range of benefits (health insurance, pension, car lease and/or mobility allowance for selected roles as well as wellbeing benefits)
* Continued learning and growth opportunities
* Truly international and diverse environment where you can be your true self
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We comply with national, federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities
|Posted on:||10 Dec 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Languages:||English, French, German|