A master in the Art of Fusion, respecting the tradition and creative vision of the 21st century, Swiss watchmaker (COMPANY NAME) places innovation at the heart of its growth strategy. Driven by a young spirit, resolutely looking to the future, (COMPANY NAME)'s teams are constantly looking for innovative concepts, which is (COMPANY NAME)'s trademark. Beyond the development of major watchmaking complications, (COMPANY NAME) is associated with the biggest names in the world of sport, through collaborations with FIFA World CupTM, Usain Bolt, Kylian Mbappé, Chiara Ferragni, and many more. (COMPANY NAME) touches on many varied fields including music - with the famous virtuoso pianist Lang Lang as well as DJ Snake - and art with Takashi Murakami or Sang Bleu, among others.
Based in Nyon (Switzerland) within the Retail department reporting directly to the Chief Retail Officer, we are looking for a:
Retail intern (6 months)
As part of (COMPANY NAME)'s global Retail Team, which oversees the brand's 123 mono-brand Boutiques, this role will work with each department in the Retail Team across a wide variety of projects: Store Planning, Operations & Performance, CRM & Client Data, Retail Marketing, Client Activations and Training.
- Support the planning and execution of the (COMPANY NAME) Retail Seminar 2022 in Nyon, Switzerland.
- Support on updating various documents, such as the (COMPANY NAME) Boutique Catalog, Boutique Assortment, Retail Book etc.
- Support in overseeing (COMPANY NAME)'s Instagram Boutique accounts.
- Support across the planning and execution of client activations.
- Support on the development of digital learning tutorials.
- Support on various daily and administrative tasks across the Retail Department.
- New graduate from Marketing, Communications, Business or Management program.
- Fluent French and English, both written and oral, a must.
- Excellent eye for and attention to detail.
- Enjoys the process of organizing and structuring both physically and digitally.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects with different deadlines for different teams.
- Enjoys teamwork, but at the same time can work independently and with high-degree of autonomy.
- Must be ready to work in a "hands on"/operational manner, as well as be a team player.
- Proficiency in Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel, as well as social media (Instagram) with Photoshop a plus.
Start date: January 2022
Duration of the internship: 6 months, with possibility to renew for a further 6 months
|Posted on:||20 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|