Position: Sales & Marking Assistant R&I
Location: Switzerland, Baar
Competitive salary & excellent company benefits
Who are we looking for?
Are you organised and do you have passion to support sales & marketing activities for our Business Unit Respiratory & Immunology (R&I)? Are you motivated to develop yourself and want to grow into more senior roles within a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then (COMPANY NAME) might be the one for you!
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. But we're more than one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. It's our patients that come first, every decision we make and action we take is centred around how we can better serve them. It's why we are shaping patient care for the future, working along the whole experience to give hope to billions of lives across the world.
What you'll do
In this role you will be part of a team that supports diverse sales and marketing activities within the Busines Unit R&I. In addition to that, you are responsible for a variety of administrative and project-oriented activities within the business unit and in collaboration with other business units. Development within and in parallel to the role is encouraged and actively supported. You will be reporting to the Business Unit Director R&I.
Other responsibilities will include:
* Organising, coordinating and participating at internal and external meetings and events
* Organising and coordinating international congresses (booking flights, hotels and restaurants, handling registrations, maintaining a regular exchange with participants to keep them informed and coordinating on-site events and contracts)
* Organising and coordinating national congresses (booking booths, coordinating booth set-up with the stand builders and the Brand Leader, booking hotels, ordering material and catering, and maintaining a regular information exchange with participants)
* Undertaking and leading small marketing projects
* Administrative support in the creation of promotional materials, mailings, including requesting offers and mass mailings, supporting the Brand Leads in budget control processes in the SAP tool and creating allocated purchase orders (PO),
* Supporting the field staff in organising training sessions and events for sponsoring purposes (monitoring the event tool, assisting in the preparation of agreements or in the event of any ambiguities and handling invoice payments)
* Providing support in the preparation of sponsorship and service contracts in compliance with the sales budget as well as in the drafting of agreements in the field of marketing
* Processing customer inquiries and orders
* Responsible for onboarding of new employees and trainees including creating training plans and providing eventual training
* Performing general secretarial tasks and dealing with correspondence in German, French and English in an independent way or in accordance with a given template
* A lively, interesting and international environment.
* An exciting opportunity in a successful pharmaceutical company with highly innovative product portfolio and many launches this year onwards
* An opportunity for continued growth and career advancement
* An attractive package rounds off this interesting offer.
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
At (COMPANY NAME) we're dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and spark your entrepreneurial spirit. There's no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We're on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
So, what's next?
* Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can't wait to hear from you.
* Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available, and we hope it's yours
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media,
* Follow (COMPANY NAME) on LinkedIn - LinkedIn
* Follow (COMPANY NAME) on Facebook - Facebook
* Follow (COMPANY NAME) on Instagram - Instagr
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements
|Posted on:||23 Sep 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Languages:||English, German, French|