Working within the Swiss Markets Marketing Team for Fashion (Switzerland, Latin America & India), you will be the support of the Marketing coordinator with a focus on the following missions:
CRM & ClientELING
* Coordination of orders for Communication tools (Print cards, brochures, etc.)
* Coordination of CRM campaigns (digital, on and off) in collaboration with other regions & divisions (F&B, WFJ)
* Analysis of campaign results
* Supporting markets for retail orchestration and one-to-one Clienteling tools
* Supporting markets in the appropriation of the Clienteling app
* Supporting markets with client listings & client data analysis
VIC expériences & EVENTS
* Supporting markets with international VIC experiences design (invitations, itinerary & organization)
* Monitoring of competition (reporting, insights sharing)
* Ad-hoc support on specific events
Student from a Business School or University (Master level), you have a first successful experience in Marketing.
With a real analysis and synthesis mind, you have a sensitivity for figures and wish to discover the environment of Retail and Luxury.
Your responsiveness and reliability combined with your sense of detail will be essential assets to carry out your missions.
You must master Excel (V search, pivot table, formulas...) and PowerPoint.
You speak English fluently.
Knowledge of Adobe and/or Salesforce would be a plus.
An internship agreement with a school is required for this position
The role is based in Geneva for 6 months starting July
|Posted on:||07 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|