The L'OCCITANE Group is a global, natural and organic ingredient-based cosmetics and well-being products maker, producer and retailer. The Group is built on strong values of entrepreneurship, team work, respect and authenticity. It is committed to developing products that are environmentally friendly and sustainable.
The Group has eight brands: L'OCCITANE en Provence, Melvita, Erborian, L'OCCITANE au BrÚsil, LimeLife, Elemis, Sol de Janeiro and Grown Alchemist.
With a presence in 90 countries, our products are distributing in more than 3,000 stores in the world.
Travel Retail Europe - Trade Marketing Intern
L'Occitane Group Travel Retail team is looking for an Intern, based in Switzerland. This person will work closely with the Brand Manager to execute Trade Marketing & digital initiatives within the Travel Retail environment (airports, cruises and ferries, airlines).
This internship will give you an understanding of the challenging European Travel Retail markets, how to market to travelers in-store & online, and a behind the scenes exposure to the Trade Marketing development process from a local perspective.
* Responsible for developing and executing the Trade Marketing strategy of the Brand to achieve defined business objectives (KPIs),
* Responsible for ensuring the proper development, execution and benchmarking of all programs designed to increase brand visibility on POS.
Working hand in hand with his/her manager,
1 - TRADE MARKETING
* Implement and track Trade Marketing programs for retailers with commercial and marketing teams designed to increase sales and brand/category presence,
* Ensure availability and/or development of all necessary marketing tools to maximize promotional plan efficiency (Merchandising, Visuals, 360░ communication, Products and Retailers presentation, etc.) with his/her manager and the Category team,
* Support the Brand events,
* Support podium 360 deployment,
* Coordinate program executions (including GWP) with Sales and CS teams,
* Manage and follow-up of PO
2 - VISUAL MERCHANDISING
* Support team on visual merchandising recommendations and executions on POS in line with Categories guidelines,
* Ensure a proper deployment of the Visual Merchandising strategy on all European POS
* Produce and follow-up specific client animations,
* Build planograms for specific doors or openings in line with global guidelines,
* Identify and develop necessary POS tools to increase brand presence, market share and improve customer satisfaction.
3 - COMPETITION ANALYSIS
* Lead regular competition reviews (animations, launches…) and analysis to provide insights and best practices.
4 - TRAINING & DIGITAL SUPPORT
* Help to implement TR training initiatives (product order...)
* Take the lead on client's requests for digital topics (creation of digital toolbox / e-CRM communication & organic social initiatives)
Education, Experience & Competencies
* Bachelor or Master degree with a first experience in Operational Marketing - with an internship agreement (mandatory)
* Experience in Beauty industries would be a plus.
* Fluent in English - French & Spanish would be highly appreciated.
* Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.
* Creative and entrepreneurial, solution oriented
* Strong team spirit, good coordination skills,
* At ease in a fast-paced and multi task environment, working with short-term deadlines
Location: Plan-les-Ouates (GE)
Starting date: July the 3rd 2023, for 6 months. Full-time position.
If your application is selected, you will be attending our online recruitment day
L'OCCITANE is an equal opportunities employer. This means that, when making decisions about our employees' careers with us, our main considerations are their ability to do their jobs and develop in their roles. One way we cultivate change is by creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and organizational culture. As part of this, we are committed to building an environment that is free from discrimination and harassment where everyone feels respected and valued. We recruit positive-minded people who share our core values - entrepreneurship, team spirit, leading by example and authenticity - and our commitment to sustainability.
L'OCCITANE Group's mission is to "empower entrepreneurs and communities to cultivate natural beauty and well-being and regenerate nature". L'OCCITANE is also committed to sustainability for business, people & the planet, as well as respect of human rights, ethics principles and labour protection. All employees at L'OCCITANE must therefore implement the company's mission and integrate the social, environmental, economic and legal effects of their actions in their day-to-day job. In practice, this means that any employee at L'OCCITANE shall contribute to growing sales, regenerating nature, caring for our consumers & partners and supporting our employees
|Posted on:||07 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Languages:||English, French, Spanish|