The L'OCCITANE Group is a global, natural and organic ingredient-based cosmetics and well-being products maker, producer and retailer. The Group is built on strong values of entrepreneurship, team work, respect and authenticity. It is committed to developing products that are environmentally friendly and sustainable.
The Group has eight brands: L'OCCITANE en Provence, Melvita, Erborian, L'OCCITANE au BrÚsil, LimeLife, Elemis, Sol de Janeiro and Grown Alchemist.
With a presence in 90 countries, our products are distributing in more than 3,000 stores in the world.
We are looking for a Trade Marketing Export Intern
for L'OCCITANE EXPORT BUSINESS UNIT
CONTEXT & MISSION :
Our business unit's mission is to develop strong partnership with our distributors to grow the L'Occitane business and to provide constant support to maximize L'Occitane customer experience in their countries.
You will be part of the Export Trade Marketing Team and will report to the Trade Marketing Export Project Leader.
You will work in close collaboration with the rest of the Export team (including Retail Training & Sales teams) as well as with the Operational Marketing and International teams.
* Liaise with the different departments of the International team to ensure the good anticipation of upcoming product launches.
* Establish relevant recommendations and forecasts following the products launch notes sent by the International team.
* Develop 360░ Toolboxes for the main campaigns.
* Co-create and update the Marketing and Promotional plan.
* Establish various competition surveys (promotions, product launches, communication campaigns).
PROFILE AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED :
* Student looking for an end-of-studies internship or gap-year internship (Master level) with an internship agreement provided by the school
* A first experience in trade or operational marketing
* English Fluent
* Analytical skills
* Digital savvy
* Team working
* Respect of deadlines
* Proactivity and sense of priorities
* Able to work in multinational environment
* Good communication capacities
* Good presentation skills
Starting Date : July 2023 for 6 months (full-time)
Location : Plan-les-Ouates (GE)
If your application is selected, you will be attending our online recruitment day
L'OCCITANE is an equal opportunities employer. This means that, when making decisions about our employees' careers with us, our main considerations are their ability to do their jobs and develop in their roles. One way we cultivate change is by creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and organizational culture. As part of this, we are committed to building an environment that is free from discrimination and harassment where everyone feels respected and valued. We recruit positive-minded people who share our core values - entrepreneurship, team spirit, leading by example and authenticity - and our commitment to sustainability.
L'OCCITANE Group's mission is to "empower entrepreneurs and communities to cultivate natural beauty and well-being and regenerate nature". L'OCCITANE is also committed to sustainability for business, people & the planet, as well as respect of human rights, ethics principles and labour protection. All employees at L'OCCITANE must therefore implement the company's mission and integrate the social, environmental, economic and legal effects of their actions in their day-to-day job. In practice, this means that any employee at L'OCCITANE shall contribute to growing sales, regenerating nature, caring for our consumers & partners and supporting our employees
|Posted on:||07 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|