Are you energized by solving tough business problems, using diverse sources of knowledge from analytics to psychology? Are you curious, creative and empathetic with a bias towards action?
If so, then a role in the Consumer & Market Knowledge (CMK) organization is for you! In CMK, we combine analytics and insights to directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments, retail, go to market strategy … and much more. We use our boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it, and how we can influence them through immersive exploration, in-depth analysis, and good research.
Your role in CMK will involve defining consumers through various frameworks, deepen organizational consumer understanding and bringing various data sources together to articulate meaningful consumer insights to guide strategies or offerings.
So, here's your opportunity! We are looking for hard working and passionate individuals. Join CMK and help us anticipate what consumers want and find out what they need.
* A student of the one of the following disciplines: Human Factors, Anthropology, Cognitive Psychology, Cognitive Sciences, Human Centered Design or similar field;
* Passionate, curious researcher with strong observational and analytical skills;
* Ability to deliver sound, genuine insights and strategic recommendations against defined business objectives;
* Solid written, visual and verbal communication skills;
* Some experience from qualitative and quantitative research;
* Creativity, Innovation, Initiative, Follow-Through, Strong written and verbal communication and priority setting skills;
* A minimum availability of 3 months;
* For local market roles, related language skills may be required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas