Pictet Alternative Advisors (PAA) is a leading alternative investment specialist with expertise in hedge funds, private equity and global real estate. The Geneva and London-based team constructs, manages and advises on portfolios of alternative investment solutions for institutional and private clients.
The Group has strong development ambitions for Pictet Alternative Advisors for the coming years, notably to expand its product offering to include additional asset classes and to further develop its institutional client base. In view of these developments, Pictet Alternative Advisors is looking to hire a Private Equity Real Estate Intern to steer its development. You will assist investment managers in their daily activities and participate in various analysis and support tasks.
* Assisting investment managers in the following tasks:
o Tracking and screening investment opportunities,
o Preparing due diligence procedures relating to the selected opportunities,
o Monitoring of investments.
* Working actively on client's reporting to ensure high-quality input and comments on quarterly events.
* Preparing marketing materials.
* Updating key metrics and statistics.
* Final-year student or recent graduate in Finance, Economics, or equivalent.
* Rigorous, with an eye for detail, organised, and possessing analytical mind and ability to process information.
* Excellent problem-solving skills and innovative thinking.
* Skilled user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), proficiency in VBA and financial modelling required.
* Fluent French and English.
* Residence in Switzerland or willing to relocate.
As the successful applicant, you will be conscientious, thorough and organised, as well as having good analytical and deductive skills. You are trustworthy, flexible in a continually changing environment, and a team player. Apart from being motivated and able to work on your own, you will want to join a team of demanding professionals in an environment that allows you to put your initiative, commitment, discretion and sense of ethics into practice.
We will not accept any CVs via agencies
Diversity & Inclusion
Pictet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace
|Posted on:||05 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|