At (COMPANY NAME), we believe it's urgent to deliver medical solutions right now - even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients' lives, and we are fearless in both making decisions and taking action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigor, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
Who we are:
(COMPANY NAME) Glycart AG, a 100 % affiliate of (COMPANY NAME) Pharmaceuticals, is active in the research, development and commercialization of new potent antibody-based products for the treatment of cancer and autoimmune disease. We offer a stimulating and truly international environment. (COMPANY NAME) Glycart AG is located in Schlieren/Zurich.
The molecular and cell technologies department is looking for a student who will support the team in designing, generating and testing new vectors to set up a generic vector toolbox to allow for easy and efficient mammalian cell transduction and transfection. An experienced associate will supervise you. It is also possible to write a Bachelor or Master thesis on this project during the internship.
You will join a multinational team of associates and scientists dedicated to the design and generation of vectors required to develop novel antibody-based molecules and cell lines for various therapeutic platforms.
* Literature search
* Vector design
* Molecular cloning
* Cell transduction and transfection
* Mammalian cell culture
* Regular presentation of the current status and results
Skills and Qualifications:
* Ambitious student who is currently enrolled in life sciences, preferably in the area of molecular life science or biology or who is in a gap year between the degrees
* Excellent organizational skills and highly reliable
* Ability to work independently
* Team player with very good communication skills
* Hands-on experience in molecular cloning and/or mammalian cell culture is a plus
* Fluency in English is a must
To be considered, please send us your complete application merged into one PDF including
* Motivation Letter (including desired start date & duration)
* A certificate of enrollment (if you are currently studying)
* For non-EU/non-EFTA citizens: Certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory (required due to regulations)
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are dedicated to building a team that represents a range of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
If you still have questions, then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.(COMPANY NAME).ch/faq
Tags: ROiQQ ROiBY ROiBT ROiMB
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer.Vocational & Development Programs, Vocational & Development Programs > Internship
|Posted on:||09 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|