For our customer, an internationally leading pharmaceutical company in Basel, we are currently looking to hire an Analytical Technician (Protein Analytics). Please note that is a temporary employment for 4 month.
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limitied to:
* Performing standard analytics in collaboration with cross-functional teams
* Responsibility regarding physical and chemical analyses of biologics in support of technical research and development
For this interesting opportunity we are looking for somebody with
* Apprenticeship as a Laboratory Technician Biology/Chemistry or BSc
* Ideally two years of work experience. GMP experience is a plus
* Experience in running phys-chem methods both purity type (HPLC/UPLC, CE) and compendial type (pH, color, clarity, visible particles, subvisble particles, osmolality, etc.) including experience in chromatography software systems (Chromeleon and/or Empower) and LIMS
* Good knowledge of English, written and spoken
* Good knowledge of German is a plus
We are offering you an interesting position within a truly global company. After several onboarding trainings, to make sure you have the experience you need, you will be working independently in our team.
* Interesting international as well as national career opportunities
* Different trainings focused on technical experiences as well as soft skills
* Interesting client projects
If this position could be of interest to you or if you have any questions regarding this position please feel free to reach out to Monika Evangelista, Administration Support Specialist PSS Switzerland.
Please note that as per (COMPANY NAME) policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters were engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that (COMPANY NAME) will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity
|Posted on:||24 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||4 months|