Pictet Alternative Advisors (PAA) is a leading alternative investment specialist with expertise in hedge funds, private equity and global real estate. The Geneva- and London-based team constructs, manages and advises on portfolios of alternative investment solutions for institutional and private clients.
PAA is seeking to hire an Intern to join the Quantitative Investment Solutions (QIS) team. The QIS team builds analytics solutions to support investment decision-making with objectivity, creativity and innovation, and carries out quantitative and data science research activities, as well as portfolio construction and data visualisation.
The successful applicant be responsible for building the foundation of a proprietary analytics tool by researching the mathematics to support its development.
* Designing and implementing the technical foundation of a new research analytics tool.
* Contributing to a broad analytical environment covering private asset and hedge funds.
* Assessing and strengthening existing analytics.
* Master's degree in Maths, Physics or Engineering, with strong academic credentials. An interest in data science is a must.
* Highly proficient in Python.
* Knowledge of finance and an interest in alternative investments would be a plus.
* A team player who is comfortable working as part of a cross-disciplinary team.
* Being proactive and having a strong sense of initiative are natural attributes for you.
* Fluency in English; conversational French would a plus.
If you thrive on taking ownership of projects, finding ways to challenge and strengthen ideas in a collaborative process, you will probably be a natural fit for this role.
We will not accept any CVs via agencies
Diversity & Inclusion
Pictet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace
|Posted on:||24 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|