(COMPANY NAME) Switzerland is looking for a creative and passionate young talent who is ready to take part in impactful projects and missions.
The Internship gives the opportunity to join a diverse, dynamic, and inspiring work environment which will provide with a solid work experience and will help to acquire several competences in the aspirational Fragrance industry and world.
As a Commercial Intern within the local Swiss market team, you will be providing operational support in the process of managing top accounts by communicating with all the internal relevant stakeholders involved: Area Managers, Customer Service, Marketing & Digital, Retail.
What you´ll get to do
* Analyzing monthly sales results (sell-in & sell-out) and ROI of the marketing activities, animations/promotions, to look for business opportunities and support in the next year plan definition.
* Following the format established by the client, prepare, and submit all the necessary files for assortment management, novelty introduction, product information, repacks follow up, pricing implementation.
* Coordination with trade marketing for all promotional activations and retail related projects.
* Tracking of promo activations in system and follow-up of invoicing.
* Responsible for GWP (gift with purchase) and Sampling consumption relating to retailer specific activities.
* Set up an efficient reporting system in order to follow-up on ROI of customer activations.
* Support to sales manager in monthly reporting for Area Managers and Beauty Advisors.
* Contribution/Participation to business reviews and client presentations.
We´d love to meet you if you have
Experience: in luxury and/or fragrance industry will be highly valued.
Education: Degree in Business Administration or similar.
Languages: Fluent in German & French / Good English is a plus
* Proactive, autonomous and with strong communication skills
* Outstanding analytical skills
* Highly organized and detail-oriented, effective at time management
* Flexible and able to handle multi-tasks and interact cross-departments
* Digital savvy
* Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
If you love fragrances and are looking for an exciting challenge, you have come to the right place! We offer you an exclusive insight into the fascinating world of luxury and fragrance.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At (COMPANY NAME), we are continually looking for enthusiastic and committed individuals from a broad range of backgrounds and experiences to join our team. We believe that creating an inclusive environment in which you feel welcomed, valued, engaged, and empowered strengthens our business and fosters a culture where we are inspired to work hard, challenge ourselves, and be innovative in our thinking. Additionally, we believe that the diversity of our employees makes us a stronger company and better able to serve our customers around the world.
Job Req ID
|Posted on:||18 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Languages:||English, German, French|