EF Educational Tours allows educators in North America to incorporate international travel into their lesson plans. Our escorted tours, known as the Global Classroom, bring student groups to experience first-hand the very best historic, cultural and natural sites in the world. You can learn more on wxx.xxxxxxx.xxm
EF Educational Tours is part of (COMPANY NAME), the world leader in international education. We are a multinational group employing over 46,500 staff and teachers with 500 schools and offices in over 53 countries. To date, millions of people have benefited from an EF program.
EF Educational Tours is currently looking for ambitious, driven and enthusiastic graduates to join a data driven Operations department focused on optimization and continuous improvement for 6 months starting in February/March 2018. For successful candidates, this traineeship can serve as a step towards a full-time position.
As a Trainee you will support the operations staff in providing culturally immersive travel for the American and Canadian students who choose to discover the world with us through group travel.
Main areas of responsibility
* Optimize and coordinate group logistics with EF suppliers (hotels, restaurant and transportation companies)
* Follow up on quality targets with our vendors
* Support cross departmental strategy projects
* Assist with vendor negotiations & inventory management
* Investigate and resolve discrepancies between cost and budget
* Keep daily contact with European suppliers and with internal Operations stakeholders
* Strong organizational skills, able to multitask and great attention to detail
* Quick learner and a proven problem solver
* Skilled at data analysis and MS Excel
* Proactive and flexible
* Passionate about educational travel
* Able to analyze processes and come up with creative ways of improving them
* Nationality of one of the EU or EFTA countries
* Fluency in English and either French, Spanish, Italian or German
* Highly sociable and energetic, positive and with a sense of humor!
EF is an equal opportunity employer and offers a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you!
Interested candidates should submit a CV and cover letter in English