Starting Date: January
Period: 6 months
Functional Area: Manufacturing (Connector product)
* Work in international relocation projects with own work packages
* Gather key performance indicators (KPI) within the international production network (IPN)
* Analyze and implement improvement projects on the shop floor
* Derive and analyze measuring capabilities and process capabilities
* Self-consistently development of decision-making memos for project reviews
* Organize, implement and moderate meetings with international participants
* Eligible for internship by own university and currently performing above average in Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Production Management or Related field
* Fluent in English
* German advantageous
* Self-consistent and structured working style
* Team-minded and time-management skills
* Interested in getting intercultural contact with Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese and Chinese colleagues
* Motivation for interdisciplinary collaboration with changing task
* International experience is an advantage
Your future job location offers you
Visa reimbursement, 500 THB/working day, housing allowance, work transportation, free lunch, support in finding an accommodation.
Make it happen
Send us your application by using the I'm interested button!
Interested applicants are invited to submit your CV and contact information.
Videos To Watch