Starting Date: End of July 2020
Functional Area: Human Resources
* Contribute to the growth of our new plant in Hemaraj through your support of recruiting international interns and local employees.
* Onboard and support all international interns as HR representative.
* Take part in implementing Personnel Marketing projects for Thailand to promote (COMPANY NAME) as an employer.
* Support the organization and implementation of workshops.
* Eligible for internship by own university and currently taking Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in HRM, HRD, Business Administration, Economics or related field
* Fluent in English, German is a plus
* First experience in HR is an advantage
* Good knowledge in Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS Power Point)
* Proactive, communicative, creative, motivated, organized, team player and intercultural mindset
* International experience is an advantage
Your future job location offers you
Visa reimbursement, 500 THB/working day, housing allowance, work transportation, free lunch, support in finding an accommodation.
Make it happen
Send us your application by using the I'm interested button!
Interested applicants are invited to submit your CV and contact information.
Videos To Watch