* Conscientious coordination: Coordination of the project development and release of sub-components with local and oversea suppliers
* Take responsibility: Leading and tracking of localization projects to fulfill the cost, time and VQP targets
* Help shape the future: Analysis and lead of cost reduction projects RPP regarding supplier re-sourcing, process change, material change, etc.
* Networked communication: Communication and report of the status of RPP projects to RBTY
* Think holistically: Management of the progress and risk of the projects to meet the time and cost targets and MAT targets
* Experience cooperation: Support of the team for localization feasibility studies
* Personality: Team player, analytical, open-minded with good communication skills
* Working practice: Proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel, SAP is advantageous
* Experience: Purchasing experience will be advantagerous.
* Language: Fluent in English, German and Chinese language will be advantagerous.
* Education: Currently studying Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering or other related studies, enrolled for the entire internship duration
* Start-date: April 2020, available for 6 months
Support in finding accommodation, visa reimbursement, housing allowance, 500 THB/working day, work transportation, free lunch