Is creating a customer journey your thing? Can you create an outstanding ongoing strategy for anticipating and meeting customers' needs? Apply now to be our Customer Experience Intern!
The future is here! Want to be a part of it? Join our team!
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
* Help to manage customer experience activities and run initiatives end-to-end on all customer contact channels,·
* Play a key role in creating CX strategy of (COMPANY NAME) and be a gatekeeper of all actions touching the customer,
* Work closely with Customer Service, Operations and Product teams to create a better customer experience,·
* Develop projects that will improve the customer experience and follow up the actions to be taken by the other teamsMonitor customer complaint trends and analyses them for necessary action plans
* Act like the company is yours! Bring your humanity to work and go beyond your initial responsibilities
Ideally, you have;
* Education: 3rd or 4th year university·
* Strong interest in customer experience
* Customer-driven mindset with a desire and ability to identify customer painpoints
* A good sense of humour. Fun is treated very seriously at (COMPANY NAME)!
* Numerical and analytical skills with great attention to detail
* The ability to take ownership and responsibility, proactively seek out solutions and opportunities to improve
* Teamwork and strong communication skills. This includes mad zoom skills! You're human and engaging both on screen and off screen (as it were)
|Posted on:||07 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Transports / Logistics|