At CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that's why we create an environment of trust and team spirit - we encourage initiative and we empower our talent to grow in their careers. We are supply chain experts and live and breathe it every day. We offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground management thanks to our 78,000 employees, operating in more than 160 countries. At CEVA, we are passionate about our work and the value we deliver to our customers and as a company, we are growing at a fast pace - do you Dare to Grow with us?
Implementation and Operational Development Engineer
This role provides technical support to Business Development projects, ensuring correct proposals by making correct costing and accurate analyzes, setting up earned jobs, making analyzes to develop savings projects.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
* Feasibility studies in operational processes,
* System setup in new project implementations,
* Supporting operations by key user in the systems used,
* Supporting cost studies in potential projects,
* Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports of the planning unit,
* Making cost, efficiency and performance analysis,
* Execution of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) follow-ups in the processes,
* Developing suggestions for the improvement of current ongoing processes.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
* Graduated from engineering departments of universities (preferably Industrial Engineering)
* At least 1 year of experience or long-term internship,
* Compatible with teamwork, open to innovations, high energy and personal motivation, responsible and disciplined,
* Result-oriented, analytical thinking skills and problem-solving competence,
* Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English,
* Having good MS Office skills especially, Excel, and PowerPoint,
* Ability to work in a multi-tasked, fast-paced and global environment,
* Hard-working, highly motivated and team player,
* Strong organizing, problem solving and analytical thinking skills,
* No obstacle to travel
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive annual leave entitlement with a fantastic holiday buy scheme, pension and life assurance along with access to an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and money off vouchers for a diverse range of retail, travel and hospitality brands. There's no doubt that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment so if you'd like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then please do get in touch to find your next role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That's why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. Join CEVA for a challenging career.
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate (COMPANY NAME) recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: email@example.com. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar
|Posted on:||26 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Transports / Logistics|