Join us and be a part of this exciting opportunity!
Our purpose is to create the most positive impact in our country and ecosystem by enabling commerce, empowered by technology! We are a Tech company - Technology is the driver, ecommerce is the outcome.
Founded in 2010, we are the largest and fastest growing mobile commerce company in Turkey. In 2018, we have announced an investment and strategic partnership with Alibaba Group.
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. Focused on results, keeping our customer first, we always work for better and always test, iterate and improve. We learn from our mistakes, direct and open feedback is at the core of our culture.
We are scaling fast and profitably, expanding into international markets. If you want to learn, grow and deliver, if you are results-oriented, love teamwork, appreciate open communication, learning and iteration, and making decisions with data, Come, join our tribe!
Finance Team is the control center of the company, but it is our department that is the biggest bridge between the commercial teams and the customer for the financial continuity and efficiency of the company.
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or Industrial Engineering
* Strong knowledge of Turkish Gaap
* +7 years of Tax/Audit experience in Big4/equivalent outsource accounting firm/ecomm experience
* Willingness to improve processes which are handled manually
* Continuously desire for self improvement
* Good command of English both in speaking and writing
* Has already started or completed internship of Turkish CPA
* High attention to detail, strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
* Strong excel skills
* Ability to work well in a variety of different cross-functional teams and build strong working relationships across the organization
* A self-starter, ability to work under pressure, handle stress and deliver high standard results quickly under minimal supervision.
* Minimum a year of responsible leadership experience in management or supervisory positions.
* Responsible for all accountings of TY group companies
* Process accounting transactions accurately, timely in accordance with Turkish Gaap (mainly opex invoices)
* Execute e-invoice and e-ledger processes will be actively involved for monthly closing processes with tight deadline
* Prepare the documentation of accounting files
* Will be involved approval and accounting processes of opex invoices
* Preparation of legal documents for newly opened branches
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* Take responsibility from day one, improve your skills and learn continuously.
* We have open communication, team work and promote servant leadership. We value talent, not titles!
* Chance to shape future of e-commerce with us and experience agility at its best!
* Working in an engaging workplace and being part of our cross-functional, diversified and dynamic team.
Want to join us? Happy to receive your online application!
Follow (COMPANY NAME) on LinkedIn
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|