(COMPANY NAME) is a tech company. We are writing the book on super-fast delivery and 'democratizing laziness' Our journey started in 2015 by simply bringing groceries to your door, via our simple/sophisticated app. All within minutes. Today, (COMPANY NAME) brings hot food, and well your weekly groceries. We see what you need, then we make it!
This means bringing together the worlds of technology, supply chain, retail, analytics, marketing, and more. We strive for perfection, even in areas where the rest do not. Considering that we promise thousands of items through the app, it is imperative that all these items be available, at the right condition, to all of our users, all the time.
Here's what you fundamentally need to be a Accounting Intern at (COMPANY NAME):
What You'll Do?
* Support the day to day accounting operations
* Reviewing and monitoring of Monthly Trial Balance
* Supporting to Month end Closing Processes
* Making monthly invoice entries
* Supporting teammates at the points the team needs
* Supporting financial analysis from time to time
What Do You Need?
* Highly adaptable - in the face of adversity you don't feel afraid, you embrace challenges and change
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economy or relevant departments,
* Candidates who are proficient in Microsoft office programs
* Candidates with career goals in finance and accounting
* Fluency in both written and spoken English
* Preferably 4th year in university
* Able to work 5 days a week
|Posted on:||24 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Transports / Logistics|