(COMPANY NAME) is a tech company. We are writing the book on super-fast delivery and 'democratizing laziness' Our journey started in 2015 by simply bringing groceries to your door, via our simple/sophisticated app.All within minutes. Today, (COMPANY NAME) brings hot food, and well your weekly groceries. We see what you need, then we make it!
This means bringing together the worlds of technology, supply chain, retail, analytics, marketing, and more. We strive for perfection, even in areas where the rest do not. Considering that we promise thousands of items through the app, it is imperative that all these items be available, in the right condition, to all of our users, all the time.
Here's what you fundamentally need to be a Operational Finance Intern at (COMPANY NAME):
* Initiate and drive cross-functional efforts to increase quality, operational efficiency, and stakeholder satisfaction
* Support the operational finance team and increase the effectiveness and efficiency in operational finance processes
* Helping long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence
* Oversee any invoice related activities specifically relating to franchise op
* Have knowledge of the accounting/ financial processes
* Have internship experience in Big4 accounting department or accounting office
* Willing to pursue career in Finance
* Must have knowledge of SAP and accounting
* Preferably 3rd or 4th year students
* Good command of Excel
* Fluent English
* Being able to work a minimum of 3 days a week, working more is preferred.
* Passionate for working in dynamic startup environment.
* Outstanding negotiation, communication, and presentation abilities
* Proactive and initiative taker.
* Hunger to learn and relearn
|Posted on:||23 Dec 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Transports / Logistics|