We are looking for you to join (COMPANY NAME) and our office in Istanbul as an Accounting Intern.
(COMPANY NAME) is a global healthcare company - founded 125 years ago in Basel, Switzerland, offering exceptional career paths and great benefits for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals.
About the position
You will support the accounting department in the operational process.
Your day to day responsibilities are:
* Receiving vendor invoices and advance forms on behalf of FKM (Invoice Acceptance Center)
* Scanning vendor invoices and advance forms to SSC and archiving post-registration document numbers by
* To follow up the invoices that cannot be recorded in the system for specific reasons
* Follow-up of closing invoices for advance payments
* Making and controlling domestic customer / vendor balance reconciliations
* To act as Hardcopy approver when needed; checking the hardcopies entered to Concur Expense System
* Matching payments with relevant documents
* Assisting Accounting team for any probable operational and transactional activities
* Studying in the 3rd or 4th year of universities, (preferbably accounting-finance related)
* Able to continue internship at least 3 working days a week for a year
* Min one-year contract
* Prone to teamwork
* With strong communication skills
* Preferably with intermediate level of excel
* Preferably fluent in English
Job Level:Entry Level
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||12 months|