Do You Want To Be Part of Something Exciting?
At The (COMPANY NAME) Companies you can play a role in our global success!
About The (COMPANY NAME) Companies Inc.
The (COMPANY NAME) Companies is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. The company's products are sold in approximately 150 countries and territories under brand names including: (COMPANY NAME), Aramis, Clinique, Lab Series, Origins, Tommy Hilfiger, MAC, La Mer, Bobbi Brown, Donna Karan New York, DKNY, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble, Michael Kors, Darphin Paris, TOM FORD BEAUTY, Smashbox, Ermenegildo Zegna, AERIN, Le Labo, Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle, GLAMGLOW, KILIAN PARIS, Too Faced and Dr. Jart+, and the DECIEM family of brands, including The Ordinary and NIOD.
* Knowledge of HR practices and principles.
* Knowledge of computer application Excel, Outlook etc.
* Having analytical skills; the ability to identify critical concerns and prioritize; problem-solving abilities
* Experience acting as a bridge between different functions (business, technical, finance, etc)
* Creative/innovative thinking
* The ability to handle a multitude of projects and issues at one time
* Ability to take iniative
* Self-motivation; High energy level; the ability to work independently
* An interest in learning and the ability to integrate information to identify the implications of macro trends for the business.
* Open-mindedness. Actively elicits different points of view and understands different perspectives
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
* Works alongside HR Manager to build talent development projects.
* Support to manage yearly L&D calendar for all employees by dealing with all operational & organizational preparations.
* Supports to execute of yearly OD calendar to ensure all aspects in line with HR strategy
* Supports utilizing the HR Connect system to produce and maintain HR KPIs on a monthly basis
* Assist to built job descriptions, procedures by following global documents & guidance.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
What We Offer:
Our Business of Beauty: Prestige beauty is a dynamic growth industry, and we are at the forefront, leading the way with our diverse portfolio of 25+ exceptional brands.
Our Culture & Values: We are a family company with deep-rooted values and a rich history. We embrace the challenges of leading in the ever-changing beauty landscape as an opportunity to drive our creativity and drive sustainable growth.
Our People: We believe that diverse backgrounds result in greater innovation across our organization. The value we place on cultivating future leaders is at the heart of our talent philosophy. We encourage continuous learning and we harness the strengths of our employees. The global nature of our work across multiple regions and brands, functions and channels provides fertile ground for mobility and career growth.
Our Commitments: We are commited to fostering a culture of respect and being positive influence in everything we do and in every community we serve. Corporate citizenship and sustainability are central to our beliefs - from employee volunteerism and our cause-related campaigns to the creation of high-performing and safe products, all while caring for people and the environment.
We are looking forward to your application!
Şirketimiz whatsapp ve SMS gibi kanallarla asla iş ilanı paylaşmamakta, iş görüşmesi yapmamakta veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı talep etmemektedir. Şirketimize ait iş ilanlarına başvuruda IBAN, T.C kimlik numarası gibi kişisel bilgileriniz talep edilmemektedir. İş vaadi ile tarafınıza whatsapp vb. kanallarla ulaşıp kişisel bilgilerinizi ve/veya sizden para talep eden kişi ve hesaplara lütfen itibar etmeyiniz.
Bu gibi paylaşımlara maruz kalan ve/veya zarara uğrayan müşterilerimizin ilgili kişi ve hesaplar hakkında savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulunmasını önemle tavsiye ederiz.
(COMPANY NAME) Companies Türkiye
|Posted on:||04 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|