(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of EUR 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, (COMPANY NAME) supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME) Syntel, Unify and Worldline. (COMPANY NAME) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
* Internship period will be between 07/06/2xxx - x0/09/2021. For each student internship will be a duration of maximum 4 weeks.
* Internship is online.
* Deadline for applications is 12/03/2021.
* 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student in relevant disciplines
* Internship Obligation
* Good command of English
* Good level of MS Office Applications
* Ability to work effectively as a part of a team
* Self Motivating
* Strong communication and analytical thinking skills
* Team worker, problem solver, detail oriented and decision maker
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
(COMPANY NAME) does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities
|Posted on:||11 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||one month|