Requisition ID: 2xxxx7
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a developer intern of the (COMPANY NAME) Data Management & Platform group you are focusing on design, coding, testing and quality assurance of specific product features in a development team.
* You will carry out research and development activities in the development team for (COMPANY NAME) core Data management platform
* You will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies in the field of Big Data, in-memory, UI5, and Cloud
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* High interest in big data scenarios
* Good programming skills in one of the following languages C++, GoLang, Scala, Java, or Python
* Willing to work in an agile development environment which requires the individual to be self-driven, take decisions independently and be flexible to cater to demand
* Very good English, both spoken and written
* Knowledge in Docker and Kubernetes
* Experience with Unix, Script languages, JSON, REST
* Experience with cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Developer, Intern, ERP, Data Management, (COMPANY NAME), Technology, Entry Level, Data
|Posted on:||21 Jul 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|