Requisition ID: 2xxxx0
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for a Software Developer Intern to learn, grow and contribute to the (COMPANY NAME) Data Management team who develops (COMPANY NAME) Data Intelligence product with hundreds of enterprise customers
* Be part of the (COMPANY NAME) Data Intelligence development team who develops a cloud product with hundreds of enterprise customers
* Contribute to enterprise and cloud readiness topics.
* Develop in a native cloud environment with latest cloud technologies.
* Collaborate with others in the engineering team to deploy new cloud features and processes across the organization
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* You are undergraduate Junior or an M.S. candidate in Computer Science or related field
* Experience in implementing with at least one of the following languages: C++, Golang, Python, Typescript
* You have a passion for software development, and a practical and balanced approach to deliver new features and solve challenges
* Willing to work in an agile development environment which requires the individual to be self-driven, take decisions independently and be flexible to cater to demand
* Very good English, both spoken and written
In this role it's the advantage to have:
* Experience with state-of-the-art development tools (Git, Github, Jira…)
* Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, design patterns and object-oriented programming
* Experience with databases and SQL
* Experience with Unix, Script languages, JSON, REST
* Experience with cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform (certification is a plus)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Developer, Intern, Engineer, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Technology, Entry Level, Engineering
|Posted on:||03 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|