Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join (COMPANY NAME)'s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in (COMPANY NAME)'s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Launch your career engaging in meaningful work!
Working at (COMPANY NAME) is an opportunity to thrive - a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. Our purpose is to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. Every day, we connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with food. We combine our experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers in more than 125 countries. We offer a diverse, inclusive and inspiring working environment where you will grow personally and professionally.
What is the Technical Management Trainee Program about?
We aim to develop top diverse talent towards future expert and managerial roles for our technical and food science function at (COMPANY NAME). The program offers access to accelerate development on the job and through other channels during a 24-month program which may include depending on your area of expertise:
Leading or participating in continuous improvement projects in an operations environment, having interaction with finance, maintenance and reliability, manufacturing technology, engineering, safety and quality.
Being responsible for a significant piece of the production process and for the people that make it happen.
Participating actively in the safety and food safety in our operations.
* Learning on the job with experts, developing technical and soft skills and receiving coaching from your manager and peers.
* Participating in structured learning (digital and instructor led) to develop your technical, professional and leadership skills with peers across Europe, Middle East and Africa, learning from each other during the different sessions of the (COMPANY NAME) European Graduate program.
* Building a peer network across (COMPANY NAME)
What you will bring to (COMPANY NAME) (REQUIRED)
* Master or University degree in Engineering (Chemical or Food Science).
* Entry level work experience (up to 2 years) and/or an internship in relevant areas.
* Willingness and flexibility to travel in case required.
* Fluency in English and fluency in the local language.
* Proven natural leadership ability and excellent interpersonal skills.
* Teamwork; ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-functional teams.
* High integrity and ethical standards.
* Self-starter; highly motivated and able to work independently. Willingness to take responsibility and initiative. Demonstrated experience in prioritizing work and meeting deadlines.
* Fast learner and oriented to self-development: curiosity to learn and create new way of building and/or improving systems and processes.
* Strong analytical skills and ability to proactively identify and resolve problems.
* Flexibility; able to cope with fast changes within a growing company.
We will provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will challenge and stretch you. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest private companies in the world!
At (COMPANY NAME), everyone matters and everyone counts. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, (COMPANY NAME)'s long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. (COMPANY NAME) is also aligned with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment
|Posted on:||23 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|
|Job duration:||24 months|