BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT Turkey IS LOOKING FOR A Supply Chain Internship
SENIORITY LEVEL: Internship
FUNCTION: Supply Chain
SALARY RANGE: Competitive salary
JOB TYPE: Fixed period (3 months)
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of the Supply Chain department in our Samsun Factory.
The role is responsible for revising efficiency matrix as per final layout, follow up on the transition projects, among other tasks.
Reports to: Supply Chain Manager
Geographic Scope: Turkey
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
* Follow up on the transition project.
* Join the Daily DS, Weekly DS (Direction Settings).
* Bring ideas for Continuous improvement of processes for EHS and Reducing cost.
* Revise efficiency matrix as per final layout.
* Support production-based projects and lead individual project.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
* Are you an ambitious person, who likes to be challenged to achieve your full potential?
* Do you have a proactive attitude!
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
* Students completed 3 years in university (preferably Engineering)
* Able to work 5 days per week.
* Good command of written and spoken English.
* Good level of MS Office Applications.
* Highly motivated and ambitious.
* Strong communication skills.
* Strong team working capabilities.
* Passion for learning.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
* Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
* Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
* Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
* Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women's Day Best Practice winner
* Seal Award winner - one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference
|Posted on:||26 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|