The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We're a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
We spark joy around mealtime with our iconic brands, including Heinz, Kraft, Bull's-Eye, HP, Lea and Perrins, Quero, ABC, Master, Banquete, Plasmon, Orlando, Benedicta, Honig, Pudliszki, Wattie's among others.
No matter the brand, we're united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we're transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion - and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen - there's only one thing to do: join our table and let's make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level - from entry-level intern to senior leader - to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners - to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz - which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You're expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level - and you'll be rewarded. You're given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won't do it alone. You're supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
To be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world isn't just a dream - it's our GLOBAL VISION. Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. This is the perfect time to join our team and built something great. To be the best, we want the best - best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people. That's where you come in…
It takes Great People to dream Big Dreams. Extra ordinary results define our work. Kraft Heinz is not for everyone, but amazing for the few - ambitious, result focused and hardworking people who can turn ideas into reality. We're looking for people who aren't just good, but who perform even better than we do. We will reward you with a career track so fast, only few companies can match. So are you already good in what you do? Join us and become the best.
The Kraft Heinz Company is looking for Procurement Activity Manager with strong ability to work remotely and lead complex projects. This role has the overall responsibility for supporting Project leader as well as execute buying activities in the assigned category (Indirect materials and services). This role is key to ensure smooth integration of local procurement in East procurement organization and to continue supporting business with procurement activities for the Category (Indirect). The key stakeholders are to be identified, mostly local procurement leader, Plant Director, Supply Chain Director East, Head of S&OP and Logistics East. This role has no direct report.
* Support project leader in project management
* collect & provide analysis of documents/data (contracts, policies, simple translation, spend analysis etc)
* build strong relationship with stakeholders
* identify, mitigate, and escalate risks
* ensure proper knowledge transfer from external procurement team
* support smooth handover of procurement activities from external procurement team
* actively contribute to creating a procurement process that is fully aligned with all KHC policies.
* support and organize relevant KHC trainings for the procurement team
* Execute Sourcing strategies provided by the Global Procurement (tenders, benchmarks etc)
* Identify and drive savings projects in collaboration with stakeholders and peers
* Execute negotiation with suppliers to protect KHC targets, costs, values
* Execute contracting in line with KH procurement processes
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Work Experience: more than 4 years in Procurement
* Language Knowledge: Fluent in English
* Ability to travel
* Project management and process facilitation
* Agility & quick learning
* Passion for improving and proactive nature
* Strategic view
* Managerial Skills
* Ability to Simplify
* Communication Skills
* Result driven
What we offer you / You deserve
* An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
* A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
* A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
* Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
* Reimbursement travel expenses;
* Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
|Posted on:||02 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|