In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work with marketing teams to execute strong 360 marketing campaign strategies, and follow up for results.
You are responsible for
* Supporting marketing activities with optimum budgets and regular reporting
* Supporting local campaigns, promotions, launches and calendar
* Support the development of digital channels, supporting business objectives, optimizing SEO, SEA and social media activations for lead generation and opportunity conversion
* Gather and interpret local & global customer insights and translate into local actions on digital channels to optimize customer experience
* Collect quantitative and qualitative data from markets and central team to reassure best information flow
* Ad-hoc activities connected with supporting Marketing Team
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Student of Bachelor's degree holder in Marketing, Economics, Business Management or any other relevant field
* Excellent verbal and written communication in English and ability to engage well with employees at all levels of the organization
* Good knowledge of MS Office
* Focus on details
* Business curiosity and continuous improvements
* Positive approach towards challenges
* Availability to work full time (40hours/ week)
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it
|Posted on:||19 Mar 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||9 months|