Job Description of Long Term - Marketing Intern
Company: Kimberly-Clark Turkey
* Recently graduated from University or 4h class of the university
* Excellent English proficiency.
* Solid knowledge of Office Programmes (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to think creatively, champion and embrace new ways of innovating product and
commercial initiatives accompanied with/ as a result of strong consumer insight
* Ability to work with cross-functional groups (e.g., sales, finance, operations)
* Motivated by intellectual challenges and curiosity; analytical and meticulous for details
* Support end to end manipulation, copack, new product launches of the company
* Support in planning and executing brand marketing campaign plans and participate in development of product launch strategies.
* Work closely with agencies to ensure that projects are executed successfully.
* Coordinating the preparation of the product visuals and in-store communication materials in line with product performance and consumer expectations.
* Periodical data analyses (market shares, volumes, profitability) in light of brand strategic plan, prepare action plans as necessary and follow-up execution.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
|Posted on:||10 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|