At (COMPANY NAME), we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. (COMPANY NAME) is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
Visit wxx.xxxxxx.xxx/xxxxt to learn more about:
· Our businesses by reviewing press releases on our investor relations site, Jeff Bezos' letters to shareholders, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year
· Where (COMPANY NAME) operates around the world
· Our commitment to our communities, diversity, and veterans
· Where to find (COMPANY NAME) on social media
The (COMPANY NAME) EMEA Student Programs Team is looking for a Marketing Intern to be involved with planning, executing, and measuring the performance of marketing campaigns for (COMPANY NAME) businesses. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging our customer base via demand and lead generation campaigns, and in creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of (COMPANY NAME). You will develop and drive marketing content onto the web or through print and alternative media to reach our target markets to drive product demand via multiple channels including social and email. You will analyze web traffic and other metrics, and report on performance to management teams.
The ideal candidate will be innovative, team oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change, and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. We are seeking someone with demonstrated history of successful demand generation across media channels and using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities. An understanding of, and passion for, technology is highly desired.
· Enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree in business, marketing, advertising, or related field
· Must be able to complete a 10-12 week full-time summer internship
· Minimum one university term/semester remaining after conclusion of internship
· Fluent written and verbal communication in English
· Experience in a marketing role and proficient with analytic tools
· Ability to think and act strategically and tactically
· Ability to deal with ambiguity
· Solid organizational skills, including prioritization and time management
· Problem solving skills
· Ability to summarize and communicate important data
· An understanding of and passion for e-commerce
· Strong communication skills including experience in coordinating teams and communicating to management
Application and Assessment Process:
Selected candidates will be invited to attend a virtual interview consisting of a combination of interviews and case studies. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
Want to know more about our opportunities? Visit our Student Events page to register for one of our upcoming virtual events: https://axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxs
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for (COMPANY NAME). Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. Applicants who apply for this job will allow (COMPANY NAME) to process your application in a centralized hiring system that considers you for other similar openings as well.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
EU Student Programs Team
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Job duration:||3 months|