Job Location: İstanbul
(COMPANY NAME) is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, (COMPANY NAME) Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the (COMPANY NAME) Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
* University degree or 3rd-4th grade student in related fields (Statistics, Econometrics, Economics and Mathematics),
* Able to continue at least 3 days in a week,
* Excellent organization and planning skills, ability to work with strict deadlines,
* Strong communication skills,
* Fluency in Turkish,
* Excellent command of written and spoken English,
* Strong analytical skills with advanced MS Office experience,
* Ability to pay attention to details and be organized,
* Interest and knowledge on Market Research ,
* Willingness and potential for learning and development.
* Develop a preliminary understanding of basic research methods and uses.
* Run basic data analysis, as well as data mining of existing custom and syndicated research to address specific business issues.
* Review market research reports, summarizing insights and present research results to research manager.
* Interact efficiently with other departments (marketing, trade marketing, media and finance) to support marketing objectives and priorities.
* Providing assistance for day-to-day management and coordination of activities.
* Assist Market Research SAP processes, tracking research budgets and following contract/invoice processes.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a multifunctional & passionate candidate with highly developed social skills as a Market Research Intern who will directly work with Market Research Manager.
How to be successful in the role and at (COMPANY NAME):
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at (COMPANY NAME), you'll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world