We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...
(COMPANY NAME) is home to some of the world's leading research, data and insights brands. Individually, brands such as (COMPANY NAME) Millward Brown, (COMPANY NAME) TNS, (COMPANY NAME) Media, (COMPANY NAME) Worldpanel, (COMPANY NAME) Added Value and (COMPANY NAME) Futures are famous and highly respected experts in their fields. At (COMPANY NAME) Insights Research Management team we are currently looking for:
JUNIOR RESEARCH EXECUTIVE
Highly organized and detail-oriented, you will be a part of the Project Management team managing multiple projects and advising the best approach for setting up projects, ensuring the delivery of high quality data.
As an organized individual with a keen eye for detail, we expect you to demonstrate:
* Ability to create, track and update project schedules,
* Ability to prioritize and work under time pressure,
* Communication skills that enable you to engage with different stakeholders and nurture relationships with partners,
* Fluency in English and Turkish (both oral and written),
* Minimum intermediate Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint) skills,
* 1+ year of on-the-job experience including internship (preferably, but not limited to, in marketing, digital, research/analytics, consulting, technology and/or client service),
* "Can do" attitude and being a team player.
As a Junior Research Executive, after intensive period of training, you will:
* Participate in the discussions on the project design, providing cost-effective solutions where possible,
* Ensure smooth delivery of research projects in a timely and well-organized manner,
* Commission suppliers, monitor their services and verify invoiced costs,
* Fill in and update the project files and documentation on a regular basis,
* Keep all stakeholders informed of project progress in a clear and concise manner,
* Build strong relationships with suppliers and colleagues,
* Adhere to processes and standards developed within Research Centre.
* Stable employment in a leading global research company in a multicultural environment,
* Private medical care plan,
* Modern office with top facilities in an attractive, stylish location in the vicinity of Metro station,
* Opportunity to excel at project management at global scale,
* Work in a dynamic, ambitious team in friendly atmosphere.
LocationIstanbul, Astoria Alisveris MerkezTurkey
(COMPANY NAME) Rewards Statement
At (COMPANY NAME) we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, (COMPANY NAME)'s 30,000 people help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow
|Posted on:||10 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|