Are you a gamer? Are you passionate about technology and video games? Are video games an important part of your everyday life? You can follow you dream together with (COMPANY NAME) and friendly, talented people who are creating the future of entertainment.
Our team in Kyiv, together with teams from multiple foreign (COMPANY NAME) studios, develop PC and console versions of future AAA (COMPANY NAME) titles. We are driven by our desire to ship and constantly take on greater challenges.
And now (COMPANY NAME) Kyiv opening a DevTest Bootcamp internship program for talented individuals who wants to become a true Development tester but don`t know where to start.
You will get an opportunity to acquire such needed actual knowledge during the internship from (COMPANY NAME) Kyiv production department - DevTesters, Programmers, Producers, UI artists and more. Graduated interns will become strong professionals and will keep working on a huge variety of projects in (COMPANY NAME).
If you have ever dreamt to do a job that is your hobby, this is your chance to join (COMPANY NAME)'s party of heroes as an Intern Development Tester and we will grow and lead you to the highest levels of this profession.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
What responsibilities Devtesters have:
* Investigating crashes and freezes that occur on packages to give more info to the dev team.
* General technical support to the entire team (console commands, workarounds, crash reproduction, launcher issues, computer issues, etc.).
* Working directly with the people responsible for the feature in assisting bug investigation
* Creating testing documentation and build the testing process.
* When appropriate, submitting ideas and suggestions for the game while in production. Any idea can be relevant, and a gamer's opinion is always appreciated.
* Monitoring, tracking, verifying and approving issues related to their team, which are entered by the Functionality Test Team.
* Supporting the dev team, helping with urgent test tasks and requests.
* Strong knowledge in the areas of PC gaming and hardware
* Strong interest in and genuine passion for video games, being familiar with the gaming industry
* Intermediate English or higher
* Strong motivation to work and develop in the video game industry
* Good time management and analytical skills
* Patience and attentiveness to details
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work as a part of a team
* Creativity, initiative, and curiosity
(COMPANY NAME) offers:
* Access to cutting-edge hardware
* Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
* Opportunity to travel abroad
* Medical / Life insurance
* English / French courses
* Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
(COMPANY NAME) Kyiv has an opportunity for you!
Join (COMPANY NAME) Kyiv Studio and become "Serious about fun" together with us! Challenge accepted?
Videos To Watch