* Adaptation and implementation of branding for retail.
* Support of POSM (adaptation, collection of quantities/distribution, printing, logistics).
* Update the rules of work with cross-selling and establish quality control of goods for Ukraine & EECA.
* Pricing audit support
* Communication with clients.
* Assistance in organizing events.
* Work with Documents
If you're goal-oriented and successful student born to Stand Out and dreaming about great career in the international company, you'll fit right in at JDE. Working globally and locally, our Associates have been positively influencing the world of coffee for over 250 years. We love people who are not afraid to try, and who try until they get it right. We value strong convictions and encourage debate. And all this in an open, friendly environment where you can approach anyone and grow any way you like.
For this role as Marketing Intern (Professional), we're looking for Graduates or last year students with marketing related education.
Skills we appreciate:
· Passion about marketing
· Enthusiastic about coffee
· Responsible and attentive to details in designs and documentations
· Creative approach and analytical skills
· Communication & presentation skills, team-player person
· PC literate with MS Excel and PowerPoint
· Intermediate English and Native Ukrainian, Russian
* Competitive salary and comfortable working conditions
* Learning and development in multicultural environment
* Democratic corporate culture and open management team
* Opportunity to become expert in coffee
What comes after the program?
Upon successful passing through the Internship Program trainees can get regular job in Professional department of JDE. During program trainees will get practical marketing experience in TOP FMCG company, with knowledges to do effective B2B marketing and trade marketing communications (creative, digital, events, promo, ets), cooperation with x-functional teams and partners, and with different countries as well. These all with bring real practical expertise and cross-cultural features understanding
|Posted on:||14 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|